Jurgis is the Founding Partner of Ascendant Capital Advisors, Croatia’s first independent M&A advisory that has grown into a regional leader in Southeast Europe. He is also the Chairman of the Board of Directors of IMAP, Inc.
- 15 years of experience at Ebasco Services, one of the largest US engineering firms, leaving as Vice President of business development for Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- 15 years of experience identifying and developing emerging business opportunities throughout Central and Eastern Europe with U.S. and U.K. companies.
- 12 years of deal-making experience with Ascendant Capital Advisors.
- M.B.A. Finance and International Business, New York University, Stern School of Management
- M.S. Nuclear Engineering, Columbia University
- B.E. Electrical Engineering, Manhattan College
- Originally a New Yorker, Jurgis has been living in the region for over 20 years and speaks Croatian and Lithuanian fluently.
- Sailing, skiing, reading, cooking, exploring new markets, enjoying Croatian wine and food with friends